The Firm has been serving the legal needs of community associations in Florida since 1997 with great success. The Firm’s community Association practice group focuses on assisting associations with not only the collection of delinquent accounts which is one of our specialties, but also the enforcement and interpretation of the covenants and restrictions of the community and negotiation in structuring of vendor contracts. The firm prides itself in providing personalized service and easy accessibility. The Firm represents a very diverse range of communities. Its wide-ranging experience and extensive expertise in Florida community Association Law allows it to provide exceptional service and a wealth of knowledge for its community Association board members and residents.
Unlike most firms who charge expensive upfront fees, the Firm provides itself on providing quality legal services at reasonable rates. The Firm does not charge any upfront fees for its collection and lien services. These fees are typically collected directly from the delinquent unit owner. The firm has had great success in the area of collections by assisting associations with the establishment of a firm but respectful collection policy to ensure that community associations can remain fiscally sound.
The Firm’s attorneys possess an in-depth understanding of Florida’s condominium and homeowners’ association laws and the impact these complicated laws have upon a community. The Firm tracks new developments to ensure clients receive accurate, up-to-date information on the legal issues affecting their homes. The law firm has built strong attorney-client relationships with numerous associations throughout the state.
The Firm provides the following services:
- Collection and Enforcement of Association Assessments
- Enforcement of Association governing documents
- Interpretation of the Association governing documents
- Preparation of amendments to Association governing documents
- Providing legal counsel for routine operational issues and day-to-day operations
- Attendance at Board and unit owner meetings to provide legal counsel
- Assistance with community Association administration and operations
- Attendance at annual meetings
- Lien foreclosure
- Drafting and negotiation of service provider contracts
- Review and negotiation of line of credit or loan documents