Welcome to the website for the law office of Michael H. Merino , P.A. The Firm has been serving South Florida since 1997 in matters related to real estate transactions, real estate and commercial litigation, foreign national representation including asset protection, tax and estate planning and entity formation for foreign nationals, condominium and homeowners association law, corporate matters, investor representation, asset protection, debt restructuring, foreclosure litigation, land trust creation, contract and real estate disputes, and a variety of other business, corporate and real estate related matters. As a Florida Bar Board Certified expert in real estate law, Mr. Merino and his legal team are well equipped to handle all of your various real estate related legal needs. Please fell free to contact the office for a consultation.
Mr. Merino received his Bachelors degree in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University in 1992. He attended the College of William Mary law program in Madrid, Spain in 1993 where he received extensive training in international business transactions, international finance, securities and taxation. He later earned his law degree from Mercer University School of Law in 1995. Since graduating from law school in 1995 he has worked extensively in the areas of real estate transactions, real estate litigation, commercial transactions, corporate matters, asset protection and foreign national representation. Mr. Merino has held a real estate license in Florida since 1987 and eventually earned his real estate brokers license as well several years later. He is a member of the Florida Bar Real Property Trust and Probate Section of the Florida Bar. He is also a member of the United States District Court for the Southern District. As Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, he is considered an expert in his area of practice. He is a frequent guest lecturer and speaker on a variety of legal topics such as asset protection, estate planning and taxation for the foreign national real estate purchaser, foreclosure litigation, and various real estate and corporate matters. Mr. Merino has also donated his time to the Florida Bar’s FLASH program which provides assistance to Florida homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure who cannot afford legal counsel.
MICHAEL’S PRACTICE AREAS:
- Real Estate Transactions: Closings\Title Insurance
- Purchases\Sales of Businesses:
- Real Estate & Commercial Litigation: Foreclosure Litigation, Real Estate Contract Disputes, Quiet Title Actions, Foreign National Representation, Asset Protection
- Entity Formation: LLC’s, Corporate Agreements, Partnerships, Land Trusts, Offshore Corps
- Loss Mitigation Services: Short Sales, Debt Restructuring\Negotiation, & Short Refinances
- Commercial & Residential Landlord Tenant: Lease reviews, lease preparation, evictions., ejectments
- Condo\HOA Law: Condo & HOA Law. Collections, Covenant Enforcement